• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

for those that were wondering, here are the candidates for the 2013.............

20 posts in this topic

Yesterday was a Holiday.

I never saw the thread until now.

None of the designs thrilled me,

whether or not the Commission

approved the designs.

The Ft Mc Henry coin designs

are TERRIBLE !!!!!!!

Agree on the White Mountain moose design and my daughter collects moose items so she would be excited.

the only other design I like is the Rushmore first design. Maybe they need some new blood designing at the mint.

I like the Mt Rushmore, it is a very interesting choice.

Did anyone else notice that three of the four Fort McHenry coins have incorrect flags on them? Something the CFA didn't appear to notice. Only #4 is correct. The rest have 15 stars and 13 stripes. McHenry is known for the Star Spangled Banner which was a 15 star 15 stripe flag. (Can't really count the stars on the flags but the placements are right for the 15 star flag, you can count the stripes though.)

I like the Mt Rushmore, it is a very interesting choice.

Did anyone else notice that three of the four Fort McHenry coins have incorrect flags on them? Something the CFA didn't appear to notice. Only #4 is correct. The rest have 15 stars and 13 stripes. McHenry is known for the Star Spangled Banner which was a 15 star 15 stripe flag. (Can't really count the stars on the flags but the placements are right for the 15 star flag, you can count the stripes though.)

...NOW i noticed! :devil:

Neither have I. There are still three Territory quarters I haven't seen yet either.

...yeah but how about the 2009 lincolns!? i've been striking out on those too! :eyeroll: some of us are just not meant to be lucky. (shrug)