• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1886 O Morgan - grade opinions please

12 posts in this topic

Welcome to the forums!

I'll say MS63

Ditto and ditto. My grade guess is based on the second set of images, which allows a much better look at the coin than the first set.

The obverse is a little rough, but reverse should make up the difference. I'll have to join MarkFeld in agreement with Noow.........Which (I've gleaned) is a sentence rarely uttered on these boards. Way-to-go Noow :-)

I'll say MS63

^^

Welcome to the forums! I'll say MS63

Ditto and ditto. My grade guess is based on the second set of images, which allows a much better look at the coin than the first set.

^^

The obverse is a little rough, but reverse should make up the difference. I'll have to join MarkFeld in agreement with Noow.........Which (I've gleaned) is a sentence rarely uttered on these boards. Way-to-go Noow :-)

^^

I was thinking 63 myself. I can hope for a 64 but very unlikely. The hit on her chin might even knock it to a 62.

^^

I would grade it MS62+ because of the large hits, but a MS63 grade would not be surprising or unrealistic.

^^

I'd give it an extra point. MS 64.

:popcorn: