• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where to buy bullion?

10 posts in this topic

Does anyone know where the best place to buy silver bullion is over a weekend like this where I would like to pick something up before monday? I know I can't expect spot price unless I just pick up some 90% coins. I am thinking of 5 or 10 oz bars.

Appreciate any ideas!

fleabay sellers seem to be oblivious to the market prices...seems like everything listed in the last 24 hours with a bin are asking around $50/ounce.

I've got a nice coin dealer about 50 mins away that charges $3.25 over spot for eagles no matter WHAT the price is. He also has a $5 delivery fee if you are interested- Frederick Coin Exchange

It's where I get all my bullion- Also he charges 2.9% over spot for gold bars.

I just bought 10 rolls of quarters for $1905.00 $336.00 below spot on ebay about an hour ago on the Buy it Now option. You just have to look for deals and talk with the sellers to sell outside of ebay and if they have a good feeback. They don't like the fees either. I also do it with AE's, Charlie

Went with Silvertowne...if Monday is a down day I will pick up some more and then ride it out. I would love to see gold come down so I can pick up one St. Gaudens, always wanted one and kept putting it off until it got way to expensive.