• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silver Down

9 posts in this topic

Buy Now

Silver has dropped off and bullion is selling at 2010 prices today.

Best price for 1 oz. bullion bars I have found is SilverTown

http://www.silvertowne.com/

1 troy ounce bar selling for under $35.00

Get your silver jiggy on and grab a few or more.

moondoggy

See more journals by moondoggy

APMEX slams you on shipping. Was going to buy 2 from there just to check out their service and when I got to the checkout, they were going to charge $12.00 to ship the (2) 1 oz ingots. order was CANCELLED.

SilverTowne charges $0.00 for shipping, :)

APMEX slams you on shipping. Was going to buy 2 from there just to check out their service and when I got to the checkout, they were going to charge $12.00 to ship the (2) 1 oz ingots. order was CANCELLED.

SilverTowne charges $0.00 for shipping, :)

WOW, noted then, thanks for the info. I think I will hit up my local B&M who has told me he will always have 90% coins at melt, but might go with some bullion if I can find a good enough deal.

Stay on target.... stay on target!!!

I have a feeling Silver will continue to drop.. hang in there guys..

Buying right now will be like buying a new computer.. as soon as you do, something better comes out. Buying silver for 30 an ounce today.. next week it may be 20 an ounce.. will that happen?? who knows Luke.. use the force!