• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Standing Liberty Quarters - New Images

46 posts in this topic

I was asked by a few collectors to reduce the size

of my images - and I need to reset image size at

Photobucket.

I'll be working on the images this week when I have the time.

This is really a top notch set, and I really enjoyed playing with them at the ANA show. It's the kind of set that should inspire anyone to at least want to put a 3-coin type set together of this series.

Love that holder look. Joe (Buffalohead) first came up with that along with another member here and I'm going to do the same. However, to be accurate I'm going to put the reverse side in reverse order just like it would look for real.

Mike: You really really REALLY need to make your photos a bit smaller. :o

:baiting:

jom

I have had approximately 50% of my better set in NGC holders.

If the coin is right - the holder is secondary. If all that are presented

that meet my criteria are in PCGS - or - ICG - or - ANACS holders -

then so be it.

Remember - buy the coin and not the holder.

If I agree with the grade - then its not a problem.

I'm not going to buy a 64 in a 65 holder regardless

of whose holder it is.

He made a post saying something like: "No comments? so be it". I came back 10 minutes later to look at the coins, and he had edited all of his posts.

He made a post saying something like: "No comments? so be it". I came back 10 minutes later to look at the coins, and he had edited all of his posts.

So I'm supposed to comment on every post of his? I look, I like, and sometimes I comment. Surprised he hasn't deleted his Barber thread, I never comment on that one.

I look at just about every thread on US Coin & General Forums, I said look....there are so many of us that just look and don't say much...I like nice looking coins with nice pictures but deleting images is like grabbing your ball and going home.