• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

7 For 7 STARS

32 posts in this topic

Mailman brought my package from Ngc today. 5 for 5 stars on my hard pac GSA's and 2 for 2 stars on my soft pac GSA's

1-66*

3-65*

2-64*

1-62*

The 62 and one of the 64's are the soft packs. One of which they were very very tough on (64). I'm happy though.

These were all submitted at the ANA.

How about this beauty, a 1880-cc graded 65* how tough is that. By the way, those colors sit over proof like surfaces :whee:

Oh man, that is the best of the lot so far. Of couse, you know how much of a sucker I am for Prooflike coins.

Congratulations Jack!!! :whee: You have great taste so I'm not surprised that you got 7 stars... still it's a ringing affirmation of the quality of coins you do collect. :applause:

this is old but I'm wondering how toneddollars isn't #1 in the registry, amazing ccs!

Because I like toners, I'll never make number one. I really do not care, because I very well could be number one in color.

Thanks Sy. Your coins ain't to shabby either.