• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guess the grade 1880 O Morgan (revealed!!)

10 posts in this topic

the lighting looks off, cannot tell about the luster. I also do not remember if 1880-o is known for a soft strike, if so, then MS62 or 63, if not then high AU, either AU55 or 58

From the lighting (or lack of it) I can't tell, either. It has a nice "n" clash, but I can't tell if the designer's initial is above the "d" of IGWT.

May I suggest that in the future, you resize your photos to no more than 800x800. I can only view about two-thirds of each photo and have to scroll up and down. Besides, your enlargements tend to show more detracting marks than might be seen under the normal magnification a grader might use.

Chris

thanks for all the input, good job to those who were correct and thanks for the advise cpm9ball, I do believe your right the pictures really show the ditracting marks, more so than they are.

here is the results

IMG_7874.jpg

Thanks, nick