• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone having trouble accessing the home page?

15 posts in this topic

Yeah, I'm able to get in, too. It must have been a minor glitch.

Chris

Senility :preach:

Is Arch really that old?

Chris

I couldn't get on at all late last night. It said 'SERVER BUSY'.

Same here. I did a Google search for NGC Coin Forum. Entered the first link and was able to Log In. hm

"It said 'SERVER BUSY'. "

I had this same problem at a local restaurant the other night....

"It said 'SERVER BUSY'. "

I had this same problem at a local restaurant the other night....

Times haven't changed a bit since my days as a bartender. It still occurs that waits tend to give better service to the best tippers. The problem is that they don't have a clue about what a good, average or bad tip should be.

It used to be that if a patron got bad service, they would leave 1c which signified that they weren't happy with the service. One evening, I was sitting at the bar of a small, local establishment and I overheard a young waitress comment to the bartender, "I waited on him for two hours and all he left me was a penny!" She didn't have a clue!

It's my guess, that he waited 30 minutes to place his drink order for a bourbon and water, waited another 25 minutes for it to arrive only to discover that it was scotch and water, waited another 25 minutes for the order to be corrected and spent the rest of the time trying to get his check.

Chris