• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NGC Releases the NGC Coin Explorer

17 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Today we released one of the most comprehensive resources for United States coins, online at ngccoin.com. We are very excited about this new feature, which has over 9,300 pages with coin specifications, description and analysis, price guide values, census data, and registry scores. We are planning to launch the upcoming auctions tool later this week and the auction prices realized feature shortly after.

The NGC Coin Explorer will continue to be updated in the future and we envision that this will become the ultimate resource for buyers and sellers of United States coins-beginning or advanced. Check it out at www.ngccoin.com/explorer!

Your previous action has generated an error. An e-mail has been sent to the webmaster.

Maybe not quite ready for primetime, Max.

Yep, I got the same message when clicking on the 1918/17-D Buffalo Nickel link.

• Administrator

We are aware of the page load errors that have been appearing and are working on a fix. Expect a fix tomorrow morning. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Funny, its working now. My previous comment still stands - the Registry pictures is an awesome idea (and one I've requested previously). However, only show one instance of each serial number. Take a look at the 41S Mercury Dime - there are several different coins which show up 5 times each.

However, only show one instance of each serial number. Take a look at the 41S Mercury Dime - there are several different coins which show up 5 times each.

I saw the same thing. I can only guess that the coin in question is featured in 5 different competitive sets.

• Administrator
Does NGC have any plans to do something like this for tokens or medals?

There are no immediate plans to build out the Coin Explorer for tokens and medals.

Thanks,

Max