• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I am poviding a little Yukk yukk this AM at the cost of the PO

11 posts in this topic

Interesting but nowhere close to a record in delayed mail. There are always tales of mail being delivered 50, 60, 70 years after it was sent. I believe the record is over a hundred years.

that date is just when the label was printed, not when the PO got it

I am pretty sure I have had a couple nice eBay wins that had the label printed but did not get sent

I am pretty sure I have had a couple nice eBay wins that had the label printed but did not get sent

If I know Mike, the package was sent no later than a day after he printed the label.

Same day

If I know Mike, the package was sent no later than a day after he printed the label.

:headbang:

Interesting but nowhere close to a record in delayed mail. There are always tales of mail being delivered 50, 60, 70 years after it was sent. I believe the record is over a hundred years.

There is a rumor going around that Hamilton sent Burr a note in late June, 1804. Burr's heirs just received it from the Post Office last week. When they read the post, it was very brief and to the point..............

[font:Comic Sans MS]I'm sorry! [/font]

[font:Comic Sans MS]A. Hamilton [/font]

There is a rumor going around that Hamilton sent Burr a note in late June, 1804. Burr's heirs just received it from the Post Office last week. When they read the post, it was very brief and to the point..............

[font:Comic Sans MS]I'm sorry! [/font]

[font:Comic Sans MS]A. Hamilton [/font]

Another rumor has it that Burr sent a message overnight via post to his valet:

"Please load the guns with blanks."

TRUTH