• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

50 Days...

13 posts in this topic

Yep, the order has been viewable online since 4/25/11. I've contacted them already. I'm trying to keep a positive attitude by thinking that delay is due to deliberations on a high grade. :)

Yep, the order has been viewable online since 4/25/11. I've contacted them already. I'm trying to keep a positive attitude by thinking that delay is due to deliberations on a high grade. :)
Think again. ;)

Think again. ;)

:D

Think again. ;)

What did it mean when you were professionally grading coins? A backlog? Research on a piece of questionable authenticity or originality? None of the above?

Think again. ;)

What did it mean when you were professionally grading coins? A backlog? Research on a piece of questionable authenticity or originality? None of the above?

It sounds as if NGC merely has a lot of coins in the pipeline. It was an extremely rare occasion when an order was delayed/slowed down, due to "deliberations on a high grade", or a low one, for that matter.

I think NGC has a different definition of 'business day' than you

but still awhile until you get back your coin

I think NGC has a different definition of 'business day' than you

but still awhile until you get back your coin

Business day = M-F except holidays. They've been in contact with me and the order will be done tuesday