• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This short film cost me some coin!

15 posts in this topic

Hey guys-

I know this isn't 100% coin related, but I had to sell off some of my inventory to produce this short film called "My Brother, the Zombie." I'm posting a link to see if you guys think I made a good investment, lol.

I like it! Very cool indeed. How do I get a part in one of your flicks? I think I would make a GREAT zombi. At least I've been told I would be, by my wife lol.....

I like it! Very cool indeed. How do I get a part in one of your flicks? I think I would make a GREAT zombi. At least I've been told I would be, by my wife lol.....

Thanks Buff, it's all about the fun. My wife says I act like a zombie too when I bust out the coins. She even made me watch that "Dear John" movie to show me an example. I'm glad you liked it. I have a trailer coming out for another film pretty soon. I actually had an idea for a pretty cool coin caper story that involves a forum just like this one.

or she'll shoot you............again.

lol:popcorn:

Hey guys-

I know this isn't 100% coin related, but I had to sell off some of my inventory to produce this short film called "My Brother, the Zombie." I'm posting a link to see if you guys think I made a good investment, lol.

Just out of curiosity, how much did your video cost you to produce it?

This was a short film (about 10 minutes long), and spent about $600.00. However, we had about $6,000 "in-kind", which means money we would have spent if not for the free labor, equipment, and locations. We actually filmed this one in an abandoned house on our farm that field workers used to live in back in the 40's.

I do understand that actual chances of "making it" are slim to none, but like my fondness for coin collecting, it is a hobby that I enjoy doing. Believe it or not, some of our previous films have been accepted into some big festivals, winning a couple of awards.

Thanks Buff, it's all about the fun. My wife says I act like a zombie too when I bust out the coins. She even made me watch that "Dear John" movie to show me an example. I'm glad you liked it. I have a trailer coming out for another film pretty soon. I actually had an idea for a pretty cool coin caper story that involves a forum just like this one.

Oh No!

Let me guess?

BnB comes back (from the dead) and everybody makes him feel sooooooo bad, he backs out of the coin business altogether and opens a Coffee Shop where he chatters all day long about how to pick up girls and how to make this country right and blah blah blah!

Eventually, the Coffee Shop goes under so he decides to run for President seeking the back of his 14 UTube subscribers who simply watch his video's for the "yuks" entertainment value but have no interest in what he says.

He doesn;t get elected so instead comes back to the forums under a pseudo name with the intent of slowing eating all our brains out........and....and.........and.......The End.