• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Coin Storage Boxes pt 2 posted by moondoggy

7 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

not exactly accurate

Actually if you buy the boxes at Paradise Mint the are a tad over $9.00 each not $5.00

I have been purchasing the NGC storage boxes from NGC for awhile now. It is the best deal I have found anywhere. The one caveat is you have to order 10 minimum. So next time you need to get some storage boxes, do yourself a favor and save some money and give NGC a call.

See more journals by moondoggy

Hey Mike, You are right on the price. I had a e-mail last month on a special but they raised their prices after they sold the overstock. I really need to renew my membership and get a few coins graded and then I will start to stock up on some boxes.

I guess I will check out your proof Benjies after I finish this note. Hope all is going well in your side of the world.

Later Friend------Rick

My local coin shop sells PCGS boxes (used but still as good as new) for as little as $2.00 at times. But Six Mile Rick is right, they don't quite cut it for NGC slabs.

I've bought the slab boxes at Wizard Coin Supply for the NGC coins but keep my Top 40 coins in a couple of NGC boxes I purchased on Ebay. Spent a wonderful few hours recently reorganizing all the boxes so denominations, dates, and mints all line up. Fun visiting old friends again.

Is there a link on the NGC website where I can order the boxes online? Or do I need to physically dial a phone and talk to a human being? :takeit:

Thanks,

-Brandon