• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just Over a Year Ago We Lost One of the Bright Young Lights in Numismatics

35 posts in this topic

mess ... I am getting old ... something Chad didn't have a chance too do.

Two years with out this young man ha been a loss to all of us but along with his passing is a fondness that has lasted through out these years also.

Thanks Tom - Once again!

Yeah, I still think of Chad and Lou and Rey when I'm looking through old threads. I see them, their contributions, their coins, and I can't help but feel the loss. RIP guys.

+1 :sorry:

+2 RIP

Terrible thing to have a youngster just coming into his own as an adult, pass away. As a parent and grandparent, to have this happen is one of life's saddest moments and something that all of us hope never happens. May he rest in peace and especially so, since he was one of the good guys.

It's always painful when it's one so young and doubly so when it's before they've had a chance to leave his mark on the world. I'm sure the world would have been a better place if he weren't removed so early.

We should all remember there is no permanence and no time like the present.

...or at least try to remember it...

Wow, can't believe it's been that long! Certainly miss Chad and the many others that have gone on before us. Kinda makes our hobby debates seems as really unimportant as they are...