• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Have you been bammed?

Have you been bammed?  

231 members have voted

1. 1. Have you been bammed?

39 posts in this topic

Proudly banned over the infamous Norweb Hibernia incident, and have never looked back.
Hi, Would you please summarize that incident for those (such as me) who don't know anything about it? Or provide a link? Thanks!

old link

wow, that would suck lol. Just curious, what was the actual outcome of the incident? If you cant speak on that I completely understand, like I said, just curious.

-Chris#2

Thanks for the link. Did they compensate you for the loss you suffered, as was their obvious obligation? Or what remedy or recourse was there?

Proudly banned over the infamous Norweb Hibernia incident, and have never looked back.
Hi, Would you please summarize that incident for those (such as me) who don't know anything about it? Or provide a link? Thanks!

old link

old link

James, I read the link, and it's very well-reasoned. I'm very impressed. Very good job making your case on that. That said, you're fired! :grin:

Thanks for the link. Did they compensate you for the loss you suffered, as was their obvious obligation? Or what remedy or recourse was there?

old link

There was resolution, but legally, I cannot discuss the exact terms. Let's just say that everything was worked out to my (grudging) satisfaction.

Anaconda (Adrian Crane) was apparently bammed. I can't remember if it was before or after he swam the Rio Grande while running from the law.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4756069&fpart=1

You will find his posts quite entertaining throughout the thread.