• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Another great GSAGUY giveaway

9 posts in this topic

Bryan Sonnier(GSAGUY) has posted a thread across the street for a giveaway gift to whoever comes the closest $ wise to the final sale price of his Seated Liberty Dollar in a GSa soft pack.

I will try to link it, but am not usually very good at it. I am posting this here for Bryan ,because of all the members who have been banished over there.

If you can not post over there, send me a PM with your guess and I'll do it for you under your name.

This is about the giveaway and not spam.

GSA cc dollar giveaway

I think Bryan is a great guy, who has handled many amazing looking coins.

But I also think that his thread amounts to spam. And that most other posters are a lot more willing to overlook that, when a prize is involved.

But I also think that his thread amounts to spam. And that most other posters are a lot more willing to overlook that, when a prize is involved.

So Mark, how does a link to HIS ebay item for sale any different than the marketplace linking to thier ebay items?

So Mark, how does a link to HIS ebay item for sale any different than the marketplace linking to thier ebay items?

Bobby, to me, there is a big difference between starting a thread, calling attention to an item you have for sale, vs. merely including a link in a signature line.

I guess in a way I see your point. For me it's a coin that is way beyond my reach and I don't really see a whole lot of difference than links to coins in any other auction site that people post. I'm not sure how the counter on his item would benefit him much, but maybe it does. (shrug)

Bobby, to me, there is a big difference between starting a thread, calling attention to an item you have for sale, vs. merely including a link in a signature line.

You have to admit, it's a pretty clever way to spam. :)

Bryan Sonnier(GSAGUY) has posted a thread across the street for a giveaway gift to whoever comes the closest $ wise to the final sale price of his Seated Liberty Dollar in a GSa soft pack.

I will try to link it, but am not usually very good at it. I am posting this here for Bryan ,because of all the members who have been banished over there.

If you can not post over there, send me a PM with your guess and I'll do it for you under your name.

This is about the giveaway and not spam.

GSA cc dollar giveaway

Huh! I never bothered to read that thread because the title was boring.

The 1864 story is incredible!

TD