• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silver Coin Calculator I made

15 posts in this topic

Hey everyone I was bored so I started working on a Silver Coin Calculator.

You can download it at www.joeswindell.com/setup.zip

screen.jpg

I made it mainly so I can calculate bids on multiple silver coins and check it against spot value.

You just enter the current price of silver, and how many of each coin you want to know the total price for and hit calculate. It will put that value in the Value 1 on the quick calculator so you can subtract/add/etc to a second value.

So if you calculate 10 half dollars silver value you can just pop in what the seller wants for them in Value 2 and see if you can make some money.

You can toggle the program to stay above all other windows by the check box in the bottom right corner.

If you use it, let me know how it works. If it gives you an errors or anything.

I greatly appreciate any feedback/comments/suggestions.

*future updates include it auto loading silver spot value

Pretty cool Joe. I downloaded it and it actually made a little icon on my desktop. I put silver at 35.28, then put in 25 Qtrs, hit calculate and it totaled: $159.4656. Coinflation.com came up with $159.5075. Seems to work pretty good.

Visual Basic or C++? This reminds me of my high school days, when I took a few computer programming classes.

The only computer we had when I was in high school was between your ears.

Chris

Visual Basic or C++? This reminds me of my high school days, when I took a few computer programming classes.

The only computer we had when I was in high school was between your ears.

Chris

Let's not forget our fingers Chris! lol Wait, those would've been our calculator

For those with Iphones, there is also a free version and a pay version app called "Precious Metal calclator". The free version will let you input weight and amount and it will give spot prices per Kitco.