• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

There goes the neighborhood!

28 posts in this topic

Nope, it's just an April Fool's Joke. It'd be awful if they closed those forums. Chipmunk would have to issue press releases to make himself look like an [!@#%^&^] in public instead of just posting to do it.

It would be awful if PCGS closed their forum. All the posters I try to avoid might show up here.

-JamminJ

I just found it at a local store, its very tough to find a hit on it, it has very strong luster and is very white, my images are really suckie sucky because they are low light.......

I also found a super GEM 36s Buffie Nickel........

Ya know, folks, this really isn't a nice thread. It's divisive and just plain rude. How can anyone reasonably point out the flaws of others if he doesn't reasonably try to do better himself?

Moreover, this belongs in the Coin Tangents forum!

JMHO,

EVP

really sweet walker lucy

893applaud-thumb.gif great eye appeal thumbsup2.gif

let me guess it is the early 1940's

and of course a p mint

michael

Lookie:

43wal-1.jpg

893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

wow

a fully struck obverse and ms67 obverse wild thumbsup2.gif

monster devil.gif

man what a good find

the obverse is stunning to me

michael

a great album

the thumb on that walker is fully split!

with a cool walker that on the obverse is again fully struck

great eye appeal and a technical superb gem+ grade

a coin to use as a benchmark to compair to other walker obverses

michael

Lucy,

Magnifico!

She looks like she came off the die and wrapped in mylar and not allowed to roll down the shoot.; I don't see any marks except a faint suggestion above God and between two of the rays. Is there a stain on her left breast or is this just a slight strike effect?

While I don't collect Walkers, this would be impossible to pass up.

Congrats

Let's keep it clean, folks, before I get one of my physical reactions!!!

laugh.gif

*Now* there goes the neighborhood with EVP and his silly comments!

EVP

blush.gifblush.gifblush.gifblush.gifblush.gifblush.giftongue.gif

Lucy, I absolutely love the coin but must admit that the first thing I noticed about it when I saw the reverse image was the slight diagonal mark located across the midline of the eagle's breast, equidistant between the saddle point of the wing and the bifurcation of the legs. It looks pretty long, could it be a strike-through?

PS: Upon reviewing this post, I noticed what a science geek I am by my choice of words! Ughhhhh!!! insane.gif893whatthe.gif893frustrated.gif

Lucy, I absolutely love the coin but must admit that the first thing I noticed about it when I saw the reverse image was the slight diagonal mark located across the midline of the eagle's breast, equidistant( 893scratchchin-thumb.gif) between the saddle point of the wing and the bifurcation ( 893scratchchin-thumb.gif)of the legs. It looks pretty long, could it be a strike-through?

PS: Upon reviewing this post, I noticed what a science geek I am by my choice of words! Ughhhhh!!! insane.gif893whatthe.gif893frustrated.gif

Dude you are throwing quarter words at my nickel mind popcorn.gif

Lucy, I absolutely love the coin but must admit that the first thing I noticed about it when I saw the reverse image was the slight diagonal mark located across the midline of the eagle's breast, equidistant between the saddle point of the wing and the bifurcation of the legs. It looks pretty long, could it be a strike-through?

Hmmmmm...... I'm not seeing this at all on the actual coin....

my images came out with a very funny color, but the coin is white, I'll try and shoot a few more later.... and some close-ups of this area...... I'll remove her from the stapled holder...

This coin is a stunner to see......