• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I just had to buy these two Buffs....

11 posts in this topic

I in the market to buy Buffs, sometimes. I ran across these two coins " that I'll post after I leave this message" because last time I lost everything ! I hate that!

I picked these 36-s buffs up the other day, and I must say they are pretty. I picked up some others as well, but these two here are kinda interesting.

061-2.jpg

062-1.jpg

080-2.jpg

079-1.jpg

The luster on the top coin is just booming, it's a very bright colorful coin. If you notice it looks as Ol Iron tail has been in a knife fight as his face was cut. But, I think these marks were made by the feed roller at the mint as you'll see the same marks on the horn of Black Diamond. Heavy die polishing on this one. I love this piece.

The second coin is of the same date, not struck up as well but the luster is great and the over all condition of this coin is wonderful.....Joe

Sorry, Joe, that you are stuck with two buffs of the same date. You can give me one just to relieve your tension if you like. lol Great pickup.

Jim

Sorry, Joe, that you are stuck with two buffs of the same date. You can give me one just to relieve your tension if you like. lol Great pickup.

Jim

Just let me know with one you want bud, and it's yours....Joe

Hey Joe-

Would you say that the first one has a rough surface characterized by a late die state or rusted dies?

Love the color on both!