• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

~Applauding~

13 posts in this topic

Yep! I figured yesterday was his last day when he was still asking how to get a hold of them after being notified that the only communication accepted was through his lawyer. He's a very disturbed person

Good Riddance!

I have a question for you Lehigh:

Have you any idea what the population of SMS Jeffersons have been certified as PL or DMPL?

Good Riddance!

I have a question for you Lehigh:

Have you any idea what the population of SMS Jeffersons have been certified as PL or DMPL?

I don't collect SMS or Proof Jeffersons, only mint state coins. However, I do know that the SMS coins are graded using the CAMEO and ULTRACAMEO desginations not PL or DMPL. According to the NGC population reports only we find the following pops for all grades.

1965 SMS 5C MS 912

1965 SMS 5C MSCA 287

1965 SMS 5C MSUC 6

1966 SMS 5C MS 788

1966 SMS 5C MSCA 219

1966 SMS 5C MSUC 23

1967 SMS 5C MS 863

1967 SMS 5C MSCA 296

1967 SMS 5C MSUC 43

From those numbers, I would guess that there is a significant premium for UCAM SMS coins. Personally, the only SMS coin I would have interest in is a 1964 SMS Jefferson.

Sorry, I don't have access to the PCGS population reports.

Paul

It appeared that he was here only to promote his "Second Party Grading" business. No other value in his posts. He won't be missed and his business will be a complete failure. Of the massive number (22) of SPG certified coins on eBay, he is the #1 (and only) seller of them. lol

Zero for PL & DMPL in 1965 1966 and 1967

It appeared that he was here only to promote his "Second Party Grading" business. No other value in his posts. He won't be missed and his business will be a complete failure. Of the massive number (22) of SPG certified coins on eBay, he is the #1 (and only) seller of them. lol

Self stickerer. Pathetic. He was telling me via PM that he was gathering evidence for a lawsuit against PCGS. I laughed.

Alan Hager?

jom

Self stickerer. Pathetic. He was telling me via PM that he was gathering evidence for a lawsuit against PCGS. I laughed.

Since he has been removed, this is something he sent me in a PM:

I have 48 1962-P (ms65fb and ms66fb) .

grade it grade it Offline

If I just sell the car, I can up my bid...

Over 13% of the pop of both grades all junk. as there are 368 in both grades..

What to grade them ? And report your results here?

His name is Steve Morrill, the CFO of the company and Mike Ellis is the CEO.

There are much better ways to operate/start up a new business, bashing a competitor/or product your going to review is not one of them.