• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

does anybody know about this grading agency?

13 posts in this topic

This came from Ebays help section about this service:

No information on this grading company. Any TPGS without a website, address, phone number or email are usually "self-slabbers" who grade their own coins, sell them, and don't accept submissions from the general public. These companies are not recommended unless one can tell, first-hand, that the coin is authentic, is problem free (not cleaned or damaged), and graded appropriately.

Added: You can look at this coin and tell it is definitely not MS70.

These were good for a laugh for awhile. The slabs look like miniature toilet seats.

It looks like an overhead view with the insert being the tank. Of course, the question remains, "Why would someone go for a walk in a toilet bowl?"

Chris

yeah....I paid 25 bucks for it so im still happy

can't be upset about paying $25 for $33 worth of silver :grin:

I remember seeing those slabs at an Ocala, Florida coin show several years ago. It was “hate and first sight” for me because the rounded bottom was unnecessary and would make the coins tough to store in NGC boxes.

As the quality of their grading I never got past the rounded bottom. ;)