• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Finals: Photo Contest - REVERSE

Reverse Photo Contest  

129 members have voted

1. 1. Reverse Photo Contest

18 posts in this topic

PLEASE READ BEFORE VOTING!!!

Here are the reverse photos.

1. Please vote on your favorite TWO.

2. Please be very conscientious and look at all the photos before making up your mind, these are the best of the best!!!

3. Voting will run until the 22nd of this month.

01r.jpg

06r.jpg

07r.jpg

11r.jpg

12r.jpg

I think this one is easy, there is one I think is clearly better than the rest. But, good luck to everyone.

Sadly, my efforts did not measure up.

So you got to see the coin in hand.....it is way more difficult to choose when you have to guess what the coin really looks like. (shrug)

I think this one is easy, there is one I think is clearly better than the rest. But, good luck to everyone.

Sadly, my efforts did not measure up.

So you got to see the coin in hand.....it is way more difficult to choose when you have to guess what the coin really looks like. (shrug)

Well, what I look for is detail in the highlights and shadows, good contrast without blown-out areas, even, sharp focus across the entire coin, and good saturation without obvious over- or under-saturation.

Coindude, I don't think that video works on a Mac? Won't on mine at least. If so, and only some can access it, does that bias the voting results? Just asking........... (shrug)

I have a Mac and it works fine if you get the QuickTime plugin Flip4Mac . It's a free download.