• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New to forum

27 posts in this topic

I'm new to the forum I'm new toall this. I have just placed my collection into the NGC site and now have begun to post. Take a look at my collection and give me any advise you may have. I look forward to this site and will participate as much as possible.

There is alot to learn about the regestry and the collection manager. It seems the more I look into it the more I uncover. This is going to be fun.

Welcome Dave. If you go to your registry, you can get a link and place it in your profile in the Signature Line section. This way it will show on all your posts and give individuals an easy link for viewing.

Your going to have so much fun, you'll eventually fall out of the barrel holding all the rest of the members.

Welcome.

Help! I'm on the bottom!

Chris

Hi There :hi:

Make sure you have a Morgan or two . That wil keep Chris happy :baiting:

Martin

Just don't have too many Morgans. It will make me sad.

Chris

Welcome to the board Dave. Get your site posted so we can take a look. You will find Morgans are popular here. Chris and his words of wisdom (well sometimes), Shane and his rainbows (although some of us like bright white) and now Tonedollars keep it interesting... Love those GSA's.

Chet

I would love to post my registry. One question HOW

1) Sign into your Collector's Society account and click on Control Panel. This will display all of your sets.

2) To the far right of each set is a link labeled SIG. Click on this. You should see...

UBBCode.jpg

Highlight and copy the UBB code (CTRL + C).

3) Then go to the NGC Forum and click on "MY STUFF" located at the top between Forum List and User List.

Click on My Profile, and paste the UBB Code (CTRL + V) into your signature, as seen here.....

NGCsignature.jpg

Hope this helps and welcome to the NGC Forum!

Chris and his words of wisdom (well sometimes), Chet

Words of wisdom? Are you nutz?

Chris

Chris

The key word here is "sometimes". lol

Chet

Chris and his words of wisdom (well sometimes), Chet

Words of wisdom? Are you nutz?

Chris

Chris

The key word here is "somerare times". lol

Chet