• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looks like the NGC forum got the attention of PCGS.

52 posts in this topic

NGC has warned you a number of times about your baiting techniques LouSeal.

What the hell are you talking about?

Dude, relax.

Suggested remedy: Alcohol.

jom

Yes, she uses it by the pitcher-load. Quite a lush.

I am sorry to do so but I've had enough of this. This is the third unnecessary post and I have notified the moderators. I hope others will join in doing so.

This individual does not know when to cease and desist so I hope a mod will do it.

David

Smart money says real life.

2 to 1 Odds! That's better than Vegas! laugh.gif

Ok, Ok...sorry...I'm adding to the "noise" here.

Please, can we stop this naming calling [!@#%^&^]? It's become like the PCGS boards.

jom

Edited by jom

bushman,

I'm curious. Are you an insufficiently_thoughtful_person in real life, or do you just play one on an internet forum?

Russ, NCNE

Your abusive, intolerant attempts to intimidate are tolerated by pcgs. Thankfully, your abuse is not allowed over here. Go across the way and bully all you want.

tonofbricks.gif

Thankfully, your abuse is not allowed over here. Go across the way and bully all you want.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

jom

I was thinking. How many people here are familiar with currency grading and CGC and CGA? Just think how bad it could REALLY be...

I guess wer'e kind of lucky.

I usually don't get involved with these types of discussions. I thought and the many times I have heard this on these boards from the many knowledgeable collectors is "Don't buy the Plastic Buy the Coin". I have believed in this knowledge and by the coins that I have bought I have had great results. The argument of whether its NGC or PCGS or whoever, I have gone by the above belief. To hear this argument makes this belief from some Knowledgeable collectors and hobbiest sort of puts a tarnish on belief and not practicing it. Thanks for listening.

PapaG

12 minutes ago, Insider said:

Congratulations, You are now a memory also.  :hi:

Dude... I love those guys.. I learned so much And made CRAZY bank.. If you ad Russ and Lucy and Greg And Jom And Tom b And K6 (Eric) I got probably $30k from the knowledge of Kennedies from Russ And 10 to 15 k from picking Lucybops brain on Franklins $10k from K6  And 3K from ignoring Marks advice on 1995 Doubled dies..

Those people MADE NGC GREAT.  

Whats here now is just ... meh 

And they are trying to stifle dialog more.. I personally think NGC as a company is smarter than going woke and then broke.

46 minutes ago, MAULEMALL said:

Man the memories..

I remember this incident. It was when David Hall had a meltdown when NGC outbid PCGS for the "Official ANA" designation. It was a priceless angry rant that showed both of his faces. He flouted the official designations like a peacock when PCGS had them, but once NGC took over, he cried like a person_without_enough_empathy. :cloud9:

12 minutes ago, gmarguli said:

I remember this incident. It was when David Hall had a meltdown when NGC outbid PCGS for the "Official ANA" designation. It was a priceless angry rant that showed both of his faces. He flouted the official designations like a peacock when PCGS had them, but once NGC took over, he cried like a person_without_enough_empathy. :cloud9:

Ocrap that's right..  Those were the Cowboy days...

Miss Them Greg? 

6 minutes ago, MAULEMALL said:

Ocrap that's right..  Those were the Cowboy days...

Miss Them Greg? 

It had its moments, but I don't miss it. I do miss some of the people. I wonder if they are still in coins or left the hobby. 

I enjoyed the PCGS Open Forum before LS got it shut down. The race with TJ to 10,000 posts. The Water Cooler here wasn't too bad either. It was fun trading punches with the comic geeks. :devil:

1 minute ago, gmarguli said:

It had its moments, but I don't miss it. I do miss some of the people. I wonder if they are still in coins or left the hobby. 

I enjoyed the PCGS Open Forum before LS got it shut down. The race with TJ to 10,000 posts. The Water Cooler here wasn't too bad either. It was fun trading punches with the comic geeks. :devil:

How is TJ? TJ makes me think of Thingy.. And his daughters boyfriend mooching section 8 rent and still being late payingxD typing that made me actually spit some tea from laughing...:insane:

The water cooler Rocked... But comic guys back then were really sharp...:kidaround:

How's the left coast treating you.. Stayin safe?