• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Finally in the Registry

8 posts in this topic

It's taken several years but finally got some of my original GSA's graded. For sometime, I questioned whether to put them in the registry. I realized I enjoyed looking at others sets and thought, why not. (Wish more would post their sets with pictures).

Then I questioned whether to post this announcement. I have appreciated this board, this group and all of the friends made along the way with the great post, photo's and comments. So here they are. Still have several to get graded and some to purchase. It's been a fun ride so far.

Chet

C.I.'s Cartwheels

Nice high grade attractive examples even if they don't have rainbow toning :grin:

Shane. Yep. No rainbows. But for a bright white guy, I posted 3 of what I would say has "highlighted" toning. Just the way they were received. I also have a light textile CC but she's a bit baggy. I believe you were the first member I chatted with in regards to that 78 with the case issue several years ago and assisted in my first photo post (need to get her graded). Thanks to Chris, James (US), and Tim of Tim's Gems and the group for sharing over the years.:golfclap:

Chet