• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heritage Wins?

14 posts in this topic

It's still early, but anyone win anything out of Heritage?

I won this coin. Not sure why other than it was cool looking and superb condition.

16638676.jpg

This exact coin was sold in the 2010 Boston ANA sale where it brought $7,475. I had it on my watch list at that time, but it went higher than I was willing to pay. Just ~4 months later and it's on sale for exactly half price at $3,737.50. :cloud9:

Unbelievable condition but way out of my price range, even at half price.

Last I checked I was still high bidder on one UK and two Swiss gold medals but I fear my lowball bids might not have been enough.

On the bright side, my new roof doesn't leak, even with a foot of snow on it. :grin:

EVP - Someday when I win Mega Millions I will have an Insurrection 3 Florins plus the gold 14 Florins that sold for almost $11K.

For now I'll be content with my 1790 Insurrection Liard, graded NGC MS64BN.

Congrats on a beautiful piece of history!

It's still early, but anyone win anything out of Heritage?

I won this coin. Not sure why other than it was cool looking and superb condition.

16638676.jpg

This exact coin was sold in the 2010 Boston ANA sale where it brought $7,475. I had it on my watch list at that time, but it went higher than I was willing to pay. Just ~4 months later and it's on sale for exactly half price at $3,737.50. :cloud9:

Such a deal!

I watched two Cypriot coins that failed to get a starting bid. Prices were soaring a couple of years ago for these coins, but perhaps the market has cooled off more than a little.

Here's mine:

Insurrection 3 Florin

I didn't do as well price-wise as Greg did with his win... Mine sold for just over USD1200 in a June Kunkers auction.

Here's a photo from the Kunkers auction:

image03451.jpg

EVP

This one and the 14 florin are the only ones I do not have from these issues, and of course, they are also the most expensive. I have the other six listed in Krause.

I like that one a lot Greg (thumbs u I lost money on a Heritage auction on this coin http://coins.ha.com/common/view_item.php?Sale_No=1145&LotIdNo=25127 but I suppose that means it was a win for someone meh

Holy Smokes....that Draped Bust 10c looks very UNDERGRADED. Doesn't look ANY lower than XF 45.