• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Today is my Birthday

40 posts in this topic

I turn 39 today...lucky me :P so please post a coin with a 39 or any toner will due just nicely :acclaim:

Happy birthday. I really love the following coins. I bought them from you, and they are your images (I hope you don't mind me posting them):

1958-D NGC MS67 10c

1958_D_10c_NGC_67_obv.jpg

1958_D_10c_NGC_67_rev.jpg

1960-D NGC MS67 10c

1960_10c_NGC_67_obv.jpg

1960_10c_NGC_67_rev.jpg

And since you truly love Morgan Dollars, here's one that I bought from someone else (the images are horrible; the coin looks much better in real life):

1881_s_MS64_PL_NGC.png

1881_s_MS64_PL_NGC_Rev.png

What appears to be a series of horizontal white lines is nothing more than glare. The coin has an unusually clean cheek and surfaces for a MS64.

I thought if I posted this coin it might get a little tone of its own!

Tone Baby Tone!

(maybe it needs a tonal blessing) lol

Happy B- Day,

OP

107904.jpg.bcbc2a9ec6892a4124c5cd2e541b9ce8.jpg

Tried, but failed to capture a toned 1939-D Lincoln cent, came out looking like it was just dirty, well at least I tried.

Happy Birthday Shane.

Happy Birthday! I don't have a single coin with '39' on it, but I do have some wonderfully toned civil war tokens that may be appropriate for Krypto toning. Here is one:

1863630AM1ANGCMS64blcomp.jpg

Happy Birthday Shane, no toners or pics but enjoy your day anyway. FWIW I was 39 sometime last century :insane: