• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

After a long hiatus I'm back

17 posts in this topic

Hi All,

well after a far too long hiatus I'm back on the boards. I notice there are some "new" people here so i'll reintroduce myself. My name's Russ, I live in Irving Tx and i work for Heritage Auction Galleries in Dallas as a Staff Numismatist . I'm an Army reserveist and obsessed with Seated Quarters.

It's Great to be back and i do apologize for my absence but it's been crazy with getting Married and moving down here to start my new job.

It's great to be back can't wait to start posting again!

-Russ

Hi Russ,

I am one of those "new" members since you've been gone. My name is Ray

and it is a pleasure to make your aquaintance!

Welcome back and Merry Christmas!

How's the new job ?

I bet your getting to see some real eye candy :whee:

Oh my yes, wish i could speak freely about it but alas, my contract says "No" lol but I can say that if you haven't checked out the 1907 Rolled Edge eagle in PF67 in the FUN sale you need to go look at it, it's an AMAZING story.

Welcome back, Russ, and best wishes for the holidays to you and your better half.

You still have plenty of time to get in on my 10K Post Giveaway Contest.

Chris

The 1907 $10 normal rim and knife rim pieces (w/periods) are from the heirs of Frank Leach - Mint Director when the pieces were made.