• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JUST 200 LEFT!

66 posts in this topic

No, this isn't spam for some kind of offer.

I need just 200 more posts to reach 10,000, and I've come up with a unique & interesting idea for a giveaway contest.

Chris

Chris,

We don't want a contest. In order to keep things simple for an old man such as yourself we think you should just send one of your Morgan's to everyone who posts on your thread. As the mind starts to go you will forget that you ever had them soon enough. :preach:

At the rate I post I should be about your age when I hit 10000. :devil:

Dang you are a talkative old son of a gun....I'm not even close and I joined a few years before you. I guess I am all about the quality of posts and not the quantity :luhv:

Oh heck who am I kidding lol

Dang you are a talkative old son of a gun....I'm not even close and I joined a few years before you. I guess I am all about the quality of posts and not the quantity :luhv:

Oh heck who am I kidding lol

I will have to admit that about 3,000 of them were responses to your BS, but that would still put me 3,000 ahead of you because you would have to subtract them out, too. :blahblah:

Chris :devil:

Chris,

We don't want a contest. In order to keep things simple for an old man such as yourself we think you should just send one of your Morgan's to everyone who posts on your thread. As the mind starts to go you will forget that you ever had them soon enough. :preach:

At the rate I post I should be about your age when I hit 10000. :devil:

I'm going to try to hit the magic number on my 6th anniversary as a member, January 4, 2011. I'll get the contest started for a few days, and then I'll be at FUN in Tampa for the day, Saturday.

Chris

Have you thought of a "Title" yet to petition Arch with?

You mean I have to have Arch's blessing?

Chris

Doesn't he or Dena the custom title distribution rights?

I may be wrong, can you do this yourself?

I've been known to be wrong before, just ask my wife. :grin:

Have you thought of a "Title" yet to petition Arch with?

You mean I have to have Arch's blessing?

Chris

Doesn't he or Dena the custom title distribution rights?

I may be wrong, can you do this yourself?

I've been known to be wrong before, just ask my wife. :grin:

Maybe Dena or Arch will chime in and let me know.

Chris

I still need 166 more posts if I'm going to make 10K by January 4. C'mon people! Help me out by asking me some innocuous questions that only require a short answer like "Yes!", "No!, "I don't know!!", "Maybe!", "Sure!", "I agree!", etc.

Chris

I still need 166 more posts if I'm going to make 10K by January 4. C'mon people! Help me out by asking me some innocuous questions that only require a short answer like "Yes!", "No!, "I don't know!!", "Maybe!", "Sure!", "I agree!", etc.

Chris

Okay - If you could only buy one more coin or medal, what would it be?

David

Chris

Okay - If you could only buy one more coin or medal, what would it be?

David

Medal!