• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JUST 200 LEFT!

66 posts in this topic

I still need 166 more posts if I'm going to make 10K by January 4. C'mon people! Help me out by asking me some innocuous questions that only require a short answer like "Yes!", "No!, "I don't know!!", "Maybe!", "Sure!", "I agree!", etc.

Chris

Let see you are at 9869 posts and you already have 9549 posts with those same short answers!! :o

I still need 166 more posts if I'm going to make 10K by January 4. C'mon people! Help me out by asking me some innocuous questions that only require a short answer like "Yes!", "No!, "I don't know!!", "Maybe!", "Sure!", "I agree!", etc.

Chris

Let see you are at 9869 posts and you already have 9549 posts with those same short answers!! :o

Wrong! 9550!

Wrong! 9550!
Chris, this does not count as a two word response, 9551.

This is

my thread

so I'll

count them

my way!

Now! 9556!

Have you ever taken a shot from one of those shot glasses in your collection?

No, but I sometimes jokingly say, "I had a heck of a time emptying all of them!"

Chris

Chris

Okay - If you could only buy one more coin or medal, what would it be?

David

Medal!

Why didn't you ask me what kind of medal?

Chris

Chris, do you love the SMS series as much as I do? I think I know the question, but inquiring minds want to know!!
No!
Are you sure?

If you mean the satin finish, it is definitely, "No!". If you're referring to the 65-67 sets, I have no way of knowing how much they mean to you, but in any case, they still wouldn't mean as much to me as my Morgans.

Chris

Do you know of any big penny collectors (MS, PR, Varieties) on these forums?

Billy Crawford (DieVarieties) used to spend a lot of time here, but I haven't seen him post too often of late.

Best wishes for the holidays, Billy!

Chris

Chris

David

Medal!

Chris

I saved that question for today.

What medal would you pick?

That's not a Y or an N!!! You rascal!
EYEMOLD!
I gather that you understood this reply.

Chris

Not really, but I took it that it had something to do with the Little Rascals!!

Chris

David

Medal!

Chris

I saved that question for today.

What medal would you pick?

One about 3' in diameter by 1' thick in solid gold.

Chris