• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The 2nd Annual NGC Secret Santa Swap: Show What You Got!!!

68 posts in this topic

I received the most pleasant surprise in this mornings mail. A most gracious Thank You goes out to Dean for his gift to me. Merry Xmas to all the forum members. :luhv:

anyone care to guess the grade?

P1010008-1-1.jpg

I received my gift from Chris (cpm9ball) yesterday. I will photo it in the next day or two and post it. Thanks Chris!

Let me guess...a cane? I know he has plenty of extras :devil:

I received my gift from Chris (cpm9ball) yesterday. I will photo it in the next day or two and post it. Thanks Chris!

That's another one of your BS posts that required a response. Thanks! You're helping me get closer to 10K.

Chris

That's another one of your BS posts that required a response. Thanks! You're helping me get closer to 10K.

Chris

I am doing my part buddy...just doing my part :whee:

I received a beautiful 1999-D Kennedy half from shane graded NGC MS65 PL...gorgeous coin but the coin is hard as heck to photo because the surfaces are so darn reflective that if I tilt it, then the coin becomes almost all glare from reflection--and if I shoot it straight on with the light to the side, well then none of the details show because it is just deep mirrored surfaces...

This coin is great in hand and I'll keep working to get a decent picture....thanks Shane..you rock !!

There is another shane on these forums ???

Maybe so, but I was the one who received the 1961 PR-67 ANACS *toned* Jefferson nickel from the one and only Kryptonitecomics :whee:

Gorgeous proof with that natural azure blue with a hint of pink. It is mesmerizing to watch the color changes as this coin is tilted back and forth in a nice light.

I will get some scans up later.

Thanks Shane, this coin will fit nicely into my Jefferson proofs!

61proof013.jpg

61proof015.jpg

Well I just received a very nice Proof Jeff. This will fit nicely in my registry set.It also came with a disc of some very nice pics he took. I added my slab pics and his Jeff pics. I do have to apologize tho' as I received this from Donald and I'm not sure who he is. Please show yourself my friend. Thank you!

1952JeffPCGSPR66.jpg

Well I just received a very nice Proof Jeff. This will fit nicely in my registry set.It also came with a disc of some very nice pics he took. I added my slab pics and his Jeff pics. I do have to apologize tho' as I received this from Donald and I'm not sure who he is. Please show yourself my friend. Thank you!

Well Bobby the coin is actually from me.

I bought the coin and seller shipped the coin directly to you.

I thought you might like it since 1952 is a hard year.

The photo cd is from BluCC.

So how does the coin look that in hand.

19525CNickel.jpg

Well Thank you very much Jaime. It had me puzzled who donald was. lol The jeff looks just like the PCGS pic that you posted Jaime. It is very nice!! Thank you again my friend. Btw, you had to have looked at my registry set and knew I didn't have it either. lol (thumbs u

Maybe so, but I was the one who received the 1961 PR-67 ANACS *toned* Jefferson nickel from the one and only Kryptonitecomics :whee:

Gorgeous proof with that natural azure blue with a hint of pink. It is mesmerizing to watch the color changes as this coin is tilted back and forth in a nice light.

61proof013.jpg

61proof015.jpg

I had to promise to never sell that coin when Ron Sirna gave it to me....there are very few...maybe about 20 examples that have the Toned Coin Collectors Society on the label (thumbs u

Here are the pictures I took of the coin a long time ago...sorry I didn't think to try to image it before sending it out...

Proofnickelobv.jpg

Proofnickelrev.jpg

I received a beautiful 1999-D Kennedy half from shane graded NGC MS65 PL...gorgeous coin but the coin is hard as heck to photo because the surfaces are so darn reflective that if I tilt it, then the coin becomes almost all glare from reflection--and if I shoot it straight on with the light to the side, well then none of the details show because it is just deep mirrored surfaces...

This coin is great in hand and I'll keep working to get a decent picture....thanks Shane..you rock !!

The prooflike is from me, of course! Haha, who else? Glad you like it :)

Just received my present from Woody, will post pics later tonight.

61proof013.jpg

61proof015.jpg

I had to promise to never sell that coin when Ron Sirna gave it to me....there are very few...maybe about 20 examples that have the Toned Coin Collectors Society on the label (thumbs u

Here are the pictures I took of the coin a long time ago...sorry I didn't think to try to image it before sending it out...

Proofnickelobv.jpg

Proofnickelrev.jpg

Yeah, I've got two of them. I did have four but I gave two away as gifts myself.

Chris

107232.jpg.c4a17d8541b81c6df777799e2f81ee99.jpg

107233.jpg.c9583e4f826ce07e5ed9d93a04e87428.jpg

61proof013.jpg

61proof015.jpg

Proofnickelobv.jpg

Proofnickelrev.jpg

Yeah, I've got two of them. I did have four but I gave two away as gifts myself.

Chris

Where did you get them from Chris?