• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cheer Me Up--Show me your early 20th century coins!

27 posts in this topic

After 10 days in the hospital followed by dealing with home health care, I'm back. The infection that put me in the hospital seems to be under control and I should be off of I.V. antibiotics in a few weeks--there is a midline in my upper arm that is connected to a portable infuser pumping antibiotics into me.

If you want to help cheer me up, show me your wonderful early, non-toned 20th century coins. My favorites are early red cents, shiny Buffaloes, Mercs, Walkers, and Peace dollars.

I am very glad to be out of that :censored: hospital. A hospital is really no place for a sick person!!

Scott

Glad you're home and starting to feel better, I know this wasn't one of your specific favorite coins, but at least it's not toned...

106532.jpg.f1d669e2e056b6fbed4ed8d48baf6a82.jpg

106533.jpg.541ac7bac17eea5082096d373b026396.jpg

I don't have very much other than the type coins in your categories, but here is one of my favorites. It's toned, but I like it as a representative Barber half in Proof from the early 20th century.

1903HalfDolO.jpg1903HalfDolR.jpg

Thank you everyone.

I was diagnosed with a strep infection that settled in my leg and was exacerbated by one of my dogs scratching me--she was playing and not doing it on purpose. I am still in some pain, and probably will be for a while. But I am beginning to get back into the swing of things after being removed from IV anitbiotics!!

Now back to our numismatic discussions.

Scott

Well, I don't have any coins from your list of preferences, but I hope you have a speedy recovery.

Best wishes for the holiday season.

Chris