• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Completed Jefferson PR run 1957 - 2010

11 posts in this topic

I know that is a great accomplishment. It took me quite a while to have all those myself. Actually, the only one I'm missing is the 97'SP type which is a little high dollar right now but I will get it soon. Congrats Coinsman63!! (thumbs u

I know that is a great accomplishment. It took me quite a while to have all those myself. Actually, the only one I'm missing is the 97'SP type which is a little high dollar right now but I will get it soon. Congrats Coinsman63!! (thumbs u

I started this back in April, and set a goal to complete it before the end of the year.

Thank you.

It's been awhile since I forked out for the 90's green boxes and the black Silver boxes, is demand still high along with the price?

Congrats for collecting this mass of moderns, now get the 56 and go back!

It's been awhile since I forked out for the 90's green boxes and the black Silver boxes, is demand still high along with the price?

Congrats for collecting this mass of moderns, now get the 56 and go back!

Actually, each coin was purchased as an individual proof, taken from sets.

The 90s decade was $19.95, and the 2000-2010 was $26 and contained 12 coins, 2 for 04 and 05 Western Journey reverse.

So I averaged $2 per coin on the 90s.

As far as going back, my plan is to acquire a proof from each year a proof was made, the War Nickel set, and as high MS I can find for years no proofs were struck.