• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What's going on ????

6 posts in this topic

What happened to values .....

Greetings all;

I came here early Friday afternoon and checked my Kennedy's and ALL the FMV of every coin was now in red and only a fraction of their FMV from the day before. Then went to my Ike's and the very same. I called NGC and talked to Lisa and she was aware of what was going on but passed on the info to higher ups. Still haven't heard back from everyone but is anyone else experiencing this phenomenon ?

moondoggy

See more journals by moondoggy

YES...... I see the same thing on my Franklin Proof Set.... I sent an email in asking what's going on.... only 1/3rd of what the value should be.

It has to be a glitch.

Been really disappointed lately with SLOW NGC response times.

My 1999-2008 PF70UC Kennedy's took a hit too. Value was cut in half. My Statehood PF70UC got wacked and some of my older Washington proofs also took a hit. Wow, did i lose alot of value in my collection.

Seems to be just modern issues that were affected. Perhaps NGC thought that they were over-valued.

I gravitate towards old coins and none of mine have changed.

Checked the FMV site last night as well as PCGS for Moderns and all values are where they were.

and I beg to differ with Augustus but last time I checked (2 days ago) certain Moderns had no problem at all holding value at auction. Guess it all depends on what Moderns you go with.