• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recent Purchase from Heritage

8 posts in this topic

I was somewhat watching the Coinfest online live auction when this lot came to the floor. Like silver to a magnet, my hand hit the bid button. This is the first and only 64 graded to be approved by CAC, with something like 11 in 65 . I'd appreciate opinions . I was somewhat surprised that there really was no premium incurred for the CAC approval.

105680.jpeg.bf3e7b4611a1a8a4413aaabc6fc4dc23.jpeg

105681.jpeg.afbe69079602f95c70dbd434f34a7ae6.jpeg

That is a nice Jefferson and a variety I do not yet have. Strangely, I was under the impression that the CAC did not accept mint state Jefferson Nickels for their service but this is not the first MS Jefferson I have seen with a green bean. In all fairness, everyone was a variety coin.

CAC coins accepted

Good grab. I just got a 1890-CC AU58 and a 1904-O MS66PL for a tad over $600 yesterday on Heritage. Lost six others but the 1904-O was a small victory.