• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy Birthday, Victor!

26 posts in this topic

They say it's your birthday

We're gonna have a good time

I'm glad it's your birthday

Happy birthday to you.

Yes we're going to a pally party

(A little Beatles never hurt anyone!!) (thumbs u

Happy Day you old radiotech, you!!! Here's the plain radiograph you took of my head a couple of years ago - just a reminder of the need of your talents!

Hoot

104514.jpg.4e44ce083528631c5c7c49a0d5a32a09.jpg

Happy Day you old radiotech, you!!! Here's the plain radiograph you took of my head a couple of years ago - just a reminder of the need of your talents!

Hoot

Mark, you have a terrible overbite!

Chris

Very cool! Thanks for the birthday wishes, boardsters! It was a great day and one the best birthdays ever! A large part of that is because I got an English Mastiff puppy. He's 6 weeks old and is 10 lbs already. Lots of you guys will remember Caleb, my St. Bernard. My boy died August 16 but he put up the good fight. He was just shy of 12 yrs old and was a 4 1/2 year cancer survivor. There will never be another Caleb for me but my new puppy, EZ, is and will be pretty awesome!

So, I got our puppy and YunYun cooked an outstanding Chinese feast! We had my daughter and her boyfriend over and the puppy's owners, too. Later on we went to the Four Queens Comedy Club. It had it's highlights but the last act was terrible, cursing the audience instead of entertaining. He walked off the stage because of a heckler. And no, Chris, it wasn't me......much! :grin:

Once again, thanks for the Happy B-day! Now if I could only find my cane and my diapers....

p.s. Woody, cool pic! And Hoot, I've seen a full-sized 14"X17" actual x-ray of Homer as you showed. No idea how they made it, though. :P

So, how's nuke school instructing going for you, Physics? You like it? How long ago was it for me? Well I'm 45 now, you do the math! :roflmao:

10-4-2010003.jpg

Why, thank you Brewster and Jeffrrey.

My birthday was great, today kind of sucky. The radiologic imaging field has been dead for the last 2 years. Really bites since I was used to making the big bucks. Anyway, the part time cat scan job where I'm lucky to get 8 hrs per week paid off today. We had a medicare inspection today with suits and doctors inspecting the facility and I had everyone watching me do a CT today. I'm normally busting with confidence but since I work so little, I was a little off my game. I started an IV on a patient, and with everyone looking at me, I was a little shaky. The exam and IV went without a hitch, still, I didn't feel like I was totally on the ball. Still, I got a call today from one of the radiologist to work fulltime CT and MRI at their imaging facility today. Amen! Seems like when I was at my weakest, good things still happened. Gracias a Dios.

That's great news Victor, I am very happy for you! Funny how nothing does more good for us than a good case of humility once in a while, not that I'm asking for one mind you!