• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I didn't give Shane a chance.......

50 posts in this topic

.......to put them on eBay, that is. He sent me a PM earlier with photos of some of his recent acquisitions. I sent him a reply asking if they were for sale, but I couldn't wait for his response so I called him.........

What do you want?

How much, you SOB?

Done deal!

Thanks, buddy!

Chris

I guess one of his file photos is too large, so I will have to reduce it first.

101890.jpg.fabe3624d12800dae291a96aae435b05.jpg

101891.jpg.542f2794e91f803f769d447fcdc58c60.jpg

101892.jpg.7f1d10f67f82847f251f28a31ac451d0.jpg

those are worth a bypass to a straight phone call. Dont you just hate when a coin is so good that the only thing you can say is "how much you sob and have mercy on my wallet"? :)

Hey Chris....

the landmass just above Naples seems be

sinking under the weight of all the heavy Morgans

that are being stashed away up there.

... and you give me "guff" about my Barbers !!

Nice Cartwheels - beautifully toned to boot !!

Chris

That 83-O is one wickedly nice coin. Bright, Crisp & Clean. Do you think Shane might be having a bit of sellers remorse? Shane always seems to have the eye for these..

Scoreboard - Chris 3, E-Bay zero. Thanks for sharing.

Chet

.......to put them on eBay, that is. He sent me a PM earlier with photos of some of his recent acquisitions. I sent him a reply asking if they were for sale, but I couldn't wait for his response so I called him.........

What do you want?

How much, you SOB?

Done deal!

Thanks, buddy!

Chris

I guess one of his file photos is too large, so I will have to reduce it first.

That 1904 is just about the most beauytiful slate/cobalt blue I have ever seen.

Hey Chris....

the landmass just above Naples seems be

sinking under the weight of all the heavy Morgans

that are being stashed away up there.

... and you give me "guff" about my Barbers !!

Nice Cartwheels - beautifully toned to boot !!

[font:Comic Sans MS] Touche! [/font]

Mike, don't be surprised if one morning when you wake up and go outside for the morning paper you find a barber pole out front. :devil:

Thanks!

Chris

You see what I get for sharing images....I get hounded to sell my beloved coins lol

I was happy they went to Chris as I have been with him when he is buying at shows and I know in his case that blind squirrel (Chris) rarely finds a nut so I have to help him out now and then :whistle:

The textile on the 1883-O makes that coin for me and that 1904-O has the most amazing blue/turquois toning.....not black....some very good purchases...even if I was the seller :devil:

Great looking toners Chris, Shane's toners are always top notch. He has a good eye for finding those great lookers. Being short does have its advantages. :whee:

ATT00001.jpg

You see what I get for sharing images....I get hounded to sell my beloved coins lol

I was happy they went to Chris as I have been with him when he is buying at shows and I know in his case that blind squirrel (Chris) rarely finds a nut so I have to help him out now and then :whistle:

The textile on the 1883-O makes that coin for me and that 1904-O has the most amazing blue/turquois toning.....not black....some very good purchases...even if I was the seller :devil:

I'll take all the help I can get!

Chris

Great looking toners Chris, Shane's toners are always top notch. He has a good eye for finding those great lookers. Being short does have its advantages. :whee:

ATT00001.jpg

(worship)

ATT00001.jpg

(worship)

Yep! That kid is developing a good eye, too!

Chris

ATT00001.jpg

Hey who you callin short :slapfight: I am 5 '7 and I will have you know I am a giant when I run with the pigmy tribes in South America :acclaim:

ATT00001.jpg

Hey who you callin short :slapfight: I am 5 '7 and I will have you know I am a giant when I run with the pigmy tribes in South America :acclaim:

You would be considered a pygmoid rather than a pygmy or giant. A pygmoid is defined as one slightly taller than a pygmy. :roflmao:

Chris :hi:

ATT00001.jpg

You would be considered a pygmoid rather than a pygmy or giant. A pygmoid is defined as one slightly taller than a pygmy. :roflmao:

Transaction cancelled......folks you will see Chris's ex-newps on Ebay this weekend :tonofbricks:

Shane, your picture skills are getting insane! Including the colors! What's your setup again? Please tell!

Nikon D5000 DLR with a sigma 150mm macro lens. I use 3 gooseneck lamps with GE reveal bulbs and I did spring for a promaster copy stand....so yes my point and click camera is gone and I upgraded in a big way...thanks for the compliment (worship)

ATT00001.jpg

Transaction cancelled......folks you will see Chris's ex-newps on Ebay this weekend :tonofbricks:

I was referring to myself as being short.36_11_6.gif

Shane, your picture skills are getting insane! Including the colors! What's your setup again? Please tell!

Nikon D5000 DLR with a sigma 150mm macro lens. I use 3 gooseneck lamps with GE reveal bulbs and I did spring for a promaster copy stand....so yes my point and click camera is gone and I upgraded in a big way...thanks for the compliment (worship)

While my camera setup is no where near on the level as yours, i also use the reveal bulbs and they are excellent!!!

ATT00001.jpg

I was referring to myself as being short.36_11_6.gif

Judging from the photo, Irvin, I think you're just about the right size.

Chris