• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Selling off Franklin proofs

15 posts in this topic

Due to the loss of employment, i need to sell off my collection. If anyone here wants to make an offer on one or all of the coins in the Franklin Proof set, please email me.

I would prefer to sell the set as one piece, but i will sell off single coins if need be.

I am going to be selling some MS70 ASE's, Presidential coins, and many other items from pennies to Ike's and everything in between.

Most coins are graded by NGC with several PCGS coins as well.

Please email me with requests and i will email the list from NGC's coin list pages.

Please see the signature set link below to see the Franklins.

Any reasonable offer will be accepted.

I can fax the complete set list if you are interested in buying more than the Franklins.

Thanks, Matt

Thanks for the kind words guys.

All things happen for a reason and im sure this, in time, will make sense too.

Coins are just a hobby, albeit a great, fun, and relaxing one, but still a nice to have not a need to have.

Half the fun of collecting for me is the hunt anyways. I truly enjoy the search so when times improve, ill start all over again.

Anyone interested please contact me through email or message here and i will get back to you as soon as time allows.

cams013.jpg

Here is the best coin in the set in my opinion.

cams011-1.jpg

Thank you all, Matt

Please email or PM an offer that you would be willing to pay, and i will consider the offer. I truly need to sell some coins fast, but i do not know what the true value is in today's economy. I thought about selling them on eBay, but i prefer to sell them outright to someone who would enjoy them, not just try to buy them cheap and resell them. I scrimped and saved to buy these coins and i would prefer to sell them for less to someone who would enjoy them as to someone looking to make a fast buck reselling them for crazy high prices.

Sincerely, Matt

Matt if I had the money I would offer on the whole set and leave you the option to buy them back at the same price at anytime...I feel for ya brother. Good luck on your job hunt and coin sale.

Thank you for the kind thought. I would also like to thank you for serving our country and fighting for the freedom of others as well as for us.

As all of the coins we collect say, and hopefully they always will, "In God We Trust". May he keep you and yours safe so you can return home safely.

Take care, Matt

Please email or PM an offer that you would be willing to pay, and i will consider the offer. I truly need to sell some coins fast, but i do not know what the true value is in today's economy. I thought about selling them on eBay, but i prefer to sell them outright to someone who would enjoy them, not just try to buy them cheap and resell them. I scrimped and saved to buy these coins and i would prefer to sell them for less to someone who would enjoy them as to someone looking to make a fast buck reselling them for crazy high prices.

Sincerely, Matt

Unfortunately, I don't know what they are worth either.

Mike

I still have the coins that are in the banner below this post plus a number of other lower grade, equal grad or the same grade proof and Maint State Franklins.

I am selling off all the graded coins (NGC and PCGS) i own right now and if anyone is interested in buying Proof, MS, error and proof like Presidential dollars, Franklins, Kennedy, modern Commems, pennies, nickel, dimes, quarters, American Silver Eagles, Ikes, ect, please email me with what you want and i will see what i have. Most of these are 1960 to current dates coins.

I can email a list of the coins from the Collector Society registry and it shows most of the coins i have. There are a lot of coins not listed due to only showing one coin per slot, so i do have many others not shown. There are 203 on the list if anyone wants to window shop, i will forward you the list and you can make any offer on one or on all. I can take pictures and email them as well and you will receive the coins listed and pictured. No stock photos used by me.

Thanks for your kind words and thoughts as we struggle through this hard time in our lives and I know my coins are going to you people who will enjoy them as i have and somehow that helps lessen the sting of selling them.

Take care and God bless, Matt and Nora.

Hey Matt,

Sorry to hear about your situation.

My suggestion to you with the selling of your coins is to take new photos and list all of them here with your asking prices. That will be less work for us to try to figure out what you have and what you'll sell them for.

Best of luck!

Andy