• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RIP MunkyMan95

14 posts in this topic

MunkyMan95

Chadler "Chad" Alan Williford, 17, of Holly Springs passed away April 30, 2010 after a brief illness. Chad was born December 4, 1992 in Greensboro, NC to Allen and Cameron Williford. He currently was a junior at Enloe H.S. in Raleigh where he was an honor student. Chad had a great sense of humor and like most teenagers was interested in computers and video games but his great passion was in coin collecting.

In addition to his parents Chad is survived by his sister Ryan Williford; his grandparents Joe and Elaine Williford, John and Susan Bullock and Lanny and Sandra Wofford; great grandparents James and Dot Kivett, Claude and Jean Harrison and Jennie Williford; aunts and uncles Jeff and Jodi Traen, Jon and Renae Williford and Stephen Wofford; and cousins Jordan Traen, Nick Wofford, Andrew Williford, Noah Williford, Matthew Traen and Chloe Williford.

A memorial service celebrating Chad’s life will be held Wednesday, May 5, 2010 at 4:00 pm at Apex Funeral Home, 550 W. Williams St (Hwy 55), Apex NC. The family will receive friends prior to the service from 3:00 until 4:00 pm.

In lieu of flowers the family request that memorials be made to either Duke Children’s Hospital or DUMC Transplant Services at Office of Development, 512 S. Mangum St. Suite 400, Durham, NC 27701-3975, (919) 667-2575 or www.gifts2duke@duke.edu.

I re-posted this information from CU site. I know Chad posted here too. He was a credit to the collectors every where. I will hold it a honor in knowing such a nice young man.

Peace be with you~ Chad!

OMG what a shock. I'm at a loss for words. I've had several conversations with him over the past 4 years, as I am sure many, many did. I am very saddened by Chad's passing. My thoughts are with him and his family. :sorry: :sorry: :sorry:

i recieved an email from his mother yesterday informing me of his passing. he worked with me on many websites and we traded and did coin stuff at least once a week until march.

i will miss him greatly. for such a young man he was one of the folks you could always go to for assistance.

it makes me think that when i first met him 4 yrs ago he was 13 yrs old. and always had good info to pass on. he even sent my mother a thank you card for sending him a coin i accidently sent to her.

what a great young man!

chimpanzee_thinking_poster.jpg

I PM'ed Chad this image a couple of years ago and he adopted it as his avatar.

I am in total shock and disbelief this has happened.

Too young...too young.

~Woody~

Very sad news. You'd have never known he was a YN by the way he conducted himself. There's a donation drive ATS for anyone interested.

I looked Chad up on Facebook. There were many comments from friends and family how he positively effected everyone around him. He was a special person who will be greatly missed. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family he left behind.

So young... so much promise... so sad.

Ant, if you are in touch with his parents, please pass on my condolences!

Scott

Ant, if you could, please let his family know how truly sad we are, and let them know of the threads that have been started here and the tangents section, and let them know how much we cared and how much Chad will be missed.

i indeed will. i am still in awe ,he was just saying he felt under weather.

i will link them to the forums so they themselves can see how we have been affected by his passing.and how many people he touched in path he walked :)

Wow .. what a bummer .. i think he was the first person i had a pm from on this forum .. he was a star and helped this Daft English man out with his USA collecting .. i will miss him .. All my love and thanks from over the big pond to the people who love him .. dooly

I have waited to post here or ATS, I had no idea that MM was so young, he was wise beyond his years, he WAS a true collector.

I feel humbled ..........................

Ray

PS God speed. :hi: