• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Coin Photo Contest - Obverse Semi Final - Group 1

Coin Photo Contest-Obverse Semi Final-Group 1  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Coin Photo Contest-Obverse Semi Final-Group 1

13 posts in this topic

1938profile.jpg

There will be 2 groups of 12 for the obverse voting and 2 groups of 11 for the reverse voting.

The top 2 vote getter for each group will meet in the finals starting next Monday. Voting need not be as to which image most resembles the TrueView, but instead which image YOU like the best.

Links to ALL Groups

Obverse Group 2

Reverse Group 1

Reverse Group 2

Vote for 2

Coin 1

Coin1obv-1.jpg

Coin 2

coin2obv-1.jpg

Coin 3

coin3obverse.jpg

Coin 4

Coin4obv-1.jpg

Coin 5

coin5obverse.jpg

Coin 6

coin6obverse.jpg

Coin 7

coin7obverse.jpg

Coin 8

Coin8obv.jpg

Coin 9

coin9obverse.jpg

Coin 10

Coin10obv-1.jpg

Coin 11

Coin11obv-1.jpg

Coin 12

Coin12obverse.jpg

Vote for 2

Uh, question... before I vote, what if I can't recognize my own image :o because I don't remember it lol ?? (Not that I would be planning to vote on my own or anything :sick:;):rulez: ....

Uh, question... before I vote, what if I can't recognize my own image :o because I don't remember it lol ?? (Not that I would be planning to vote on my own or anything :sick:;):rulez: ....

Do you want a hint? You can surely vote for your own. It may be the only vote it.......4_1_72.gif Of course I am just kidding. There are so many great images. Some even look like they took the coin out of the slab. hm I wonder!!

I am still trying to figure out which is the 'Good Man' photos, clearly this is a tough coin to get good pics for and all did a great job!

I am still trying to figure out which is the 'Good Man' photos, clearly this is a tough coin to get good pics for and all did a great job!

:) They're in there. He's holding his own.

I'm guessing the Goodman photo to be #6 or #11, but that's complete speculation. I'm very impressed by the results, and I'm very shocked as to how many look quite a bit if not exactly like mine. Great contest Bob, look forward to the next one.

When this is all said and done, I'd like to hear which photos you voted for Bob, if you don't mind doing that... or let us know which two or three photos captured the coins spirit the best.