• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

new guy

30 posts in this topic

well, i took the leap and joined in here for once and this being the second post i like it. i been watching this area for a while now and learned a few things. i really hope to learn more and keep in touch with some of you. lets see what happens best wishes to everyone john :)

I do like the bust halves and the sorts which im just starting to get into the last 2 years ( as the budget and this great economy dictates ) and of course the vams. i looooooove vams. i guess its a little bit of everything sweet and simple. i am from the connecticut area as well and am glad i is not married lol neeed i tell more :)

Don't even get Christ (cpm9ball above) started on VAMs. You'll be here all night.

I like the bust halves too - show us what you've got! Welcome to the neighbourhood!

Did someone mention [font:Comic Sans MS] VAM'S? [/font]

[font:Comic Sans MS] Hot Dog!! [/font]

Are you a member of the SSDC, and do you participate on the forum at VAMWorld?

Do you collect just certified VAM's, or are you trying to accumulate all 3,000+ varieties?

Do you prefer Morgan VAM's, Peace VAM's or both?

What is your favorite certified VAM in your collection?

If you had your choice, would you prefer a monster-toned rainbow VAM or a MS66DMPL VAM?

It's your fault, Jason!

Chris

Don't even get Christ (cpm9ball above) started on VAMs. You'll be here all night.

I like the bust halves too - show us what you've got! Welcome to the neighbourhood!

Did someone mention [font:Comic Sans MS] VAM'S? [/font]

[font:Comic Sans MS] Hot Dog!! [/font]

Are you a member of the SSDC, and do you participate on the forum at VAMWorld?

Do you collect just certified VAM's, or are you trying to accumulate all 3,000+ varieties?

Do you prefer Morgan VAM's, Peace VAM's or both?

What is your favorite certified VAM in your collection?

If you had your choice, would you prefer a monster-toned rainbow VAM or a MS66DMPL VAM?

It's your fault, Jason!

Chris

Holy smokes, Chris did a sure enuff quick Frisk. Welcome to the forum Johnny. lol:hi:

hi cmp9, i do like the morgan vams. there are a few that are certified but mostly uncertified. no membership in any clubs yes ( lack of work is preventing that ). there are some peace $$ in there as well with a few goodies. nothing big yet little by little i say. hey thank you all for the very warm welcome for its truely a heart felt thing. i can see will get along just fine. will get to know ya better as time goes on best wishes john :)

Don't even get Christ (cpm9ball above) started on VAMs.

I know Chris knows a lot about VAMs but... :roflmao:

Welcome to the board!

I don't know a lot, but I sure know more than you guys! :whee:

Chris

Don't even get Christ (cpm9ball above) started on VAMs.

I know Chris knows a lot about VAMs but... :roflmao:

Welcome to the board!

Haha, looks like Chris got a promotion. One heckuva typo.

What good is a promotion without a raise?

Chris

Welcome to the forum, John. Nice thing about VAM's is that no matter how many you have there are always more. One of the most collectible series of coins out there(Morgans of course), only not as nice looking as the Indian Head Cents. :o)

Jim

whats everyones opinion on the candadian maple leafs ( gold or silver ). picked up a few silvers yesterday

I like em'. I have these two. I’d like to get one with the Viking privy some day…

Maple.jpg

Scuffing on the holder...

MapleLeaf.JPG

hi jess,

i seen some nice indians out there that worked just as well and passed over a morgan or two. its nice to go cherry picking on them if you can do it. thank god for some nice friends and dealers :)