• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy Birthday Schatzy

38 posts in this topic

I'm not in a good mood. I wanted my boys to win. Romo tryin to be a superstar again throws it away. :censored:

Now you know how I felt when the Redskins under George Allen played them back in the 60's.

Chris

I have to disagree with you there Boss. I'm a huge Cowboys fan, and I don't think it was "all" Tony's fault. More of the fault lays on the O-line and the fact that Garrett didn't change up the game plan when it started going south. That's where the real blame lies. It's easy to pick out the QB, but when you have no time to pass, there's not much you can do.

I didn't say all but he made some good mistakes. I think the pressure got to all of them. Farve is a pretty cool character in these situations and he proved that. Maybe next year!!

The Vikes played some serious D today, but, I'm sure you saw the stats, the Cowboys actually gained more yards then the Vikes! Yikes... better perform better than that against the Saints... although, the Saints defense is nowhere as good as the Boys D... I think the Vikes will have a walk through.