• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy New Year!!! How about a giveaway!

45 posts in this topic

Wishing everyone a Happy and Healthy New Year!!!

Just post to this thread and I will put everyone's name in a hat and pick out two winners on Monday January 4th @ 12 noon (Pacific Standard Time)..Good Luck!

The two winners will receive one of these PCGS 1981-S Type2 PR69 DCAM Kennedys.

13499664.jpg

13499665.jpg

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I hope everyone has a better last year of the decade and that it was better than the first!

(remember, we count from 1, not zero!)

Scott :hi:

Cool idea. While I have a full Dansco of Kennedy halves, I have none slabbed. I should have at least one to go with pics of my late Dad meeting JFK in November, 1963. I'll attempt to attach a pic of Dad and the President as well as a pic of the White House postmark. Pic was autographed before he got in the chopper on the White House lawn headed to the airport and mailed from Washington on Nov. 22nd. It could be the last thing he signed in Washington.

Mark

sig.jpg

jfk4-1.jpg

jfk3.jpg

Wow, what an amazing snapshot of history. One day later. Such a tragedy. 46 years ago. I was in Junior High Music Class when the announcenent came that the President had died. Time does go on---Happy New Year.

May the New year bring happiness and prosperity to everyone on this board.

And may you all add that one coin you have been looking for forever!

Thanks for the contest Saen!