• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy New Year!!! How about a giveaway!

45 posts in this topic

(remember, we count from 1, not zero!)

Scott :hi:

You're not a computer programmer, are you? ;)

Slide me under the wire and thanks for the chance!

The winners are, :applause:

Bartlesvilleok and robec1347. Both winners please PM me with your info and I will get your coin out to you. (thumbs u

Congrats :applause: to the both of you and thanks for the chance Saen! (thumbs u

The winners are, :applause:

Bartlesvilleok and robec1347. Both winners please PM me with your info and I will get your coin out to you. (thumbs u

Congrats :applause: to the both of you and thanks for the chance Saen! (thumbs u

Ditto Ty Thanks for chance. and Congrats to the winners. :whee::applause:

Thank you Ty!

A very nice and unexpected birthday present.

I will return the generous gesture with an appreciation giveaway in the near future. (thumbs u

Thank you Ty.

I received Ty's beautiful gift Friday and have let way too much time to pass to post to the thread and give Ty the thanks he deserves.

Ty sent the second Kennedy shown in the first post. I don't think there is any difference between the two, they both look exceptionally nice. This was a very generous giveaway and feel very fortunate to have been chosen.

Thanks again Ty. I hope I can be as generous in an upcoming giveaway that I will hold.