• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Another 1000 View Classic Head Half Cent Give Away Coin Gift

39 posts in this topic

I should have put more thought in my 1000 view NGC Indian Cent proof give away. I have 685 views for my NGC Classic Head Half Cent Collection. Whomever guess's closest to the date and time I reach 1000 views will be rewarded a UNC Hard Times Token with beautiful clean and original surfaces. There will be only one winner and all guess's must be submitted by Jan. 7th. My signature line is linked to my account for access.

Four more days left to guess a date and time for 1000th view. January 7th is the deadline to guess. A nice coin will be given to the winner. Looking forward to packaging it up and sending it out. Good luck to all.

Thank you for sharing your coin pictures and the chance at winning one :cool: I am thinking that on 3/13/10 the threshold will be crossed :wishluck:

Tonight at 11:59 pm is the deadline for my NGC Half Cent 1000 view give away gift. Come one and come all. I've decided to actually give 2 very nice coins. I think the winner of this contest will be quite pleased. Thanks for your participation and good luck.

Well the deadline has arrived and no more particpants will be added to the list. Thanks for being part of this thread and I will be looking forward to sending the gifts.