• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If you have a prettier Proof Roosie I'd like to see it!!!

17 posts in this topic

That's right, post them if you got them.....Toned or Deep Cameo...whatever you have that's stunning post it here as I think the Proof Roosie I just got is one of the nicest I have ever seen. What a bear to image too.....so much light shooting back into the camera lens I had to try three different techniques including Diffused and Axial lighting to even get close to what it looks like in hand, which is why I posted some many images from different angles and different lighting angles :frustrated:

If you have a monster MS coin....what the heck you can't post that as well lol

ProofDime007.jpg

ProofDime010.jpg

ProofDime016.jpg

ProofDime022.jpg

ProofDime025.jpg

ProofDime033.jpg

ProofDime004.jpg

ProofDime027.jpg

ProofDime031.jpg

ProofDime019.jpg

ProofDime017.jpg

ProofDime026.jpg

ProofDime034.jpg

ProofDime036.jpg

Very attractive proof Roosie Shane! :applause: Very nice pix too.

So, do any of those imaging techniques involve pouring adult beverages down your throat?

Very attractive proof Roosie Shane! :applause: Very nice pix too.

So, do any of those imaging techniques involve pouring adult beverages down your throat?

No that comes after you take the thousand shots and realize that none of them accurately capture the coins appearence in hand.... :insane:

Doggone it, this is the kind of slab that makes me itch to posts my Roosie sets! I have FOUR sets of toners, and Yes, I betch many of 'em would give you a run (worship) for the money :devil: !!!!!

I would love to see some prettier....I know this isn't the best on the planet so I welcome all challengers (worship)

I wish I had a camera that could take pictures like those. I don't have any proof Roosies, but the '99 P I have in my set is the whitest biz strike coin I think I've ever seen that wasn't made of silver.

It's one of the prettiest ones I have anyway. I would say borderline FTP.