• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post a pic of a Classic Commemorative.

42 posts in this topic

A Delaware half dollar

DelO.jpgDelR.jpg

The cover of the program that was held in conjunction with sale of the Delaware commemorative half dollar.

DelProgCover.jpg

Cover and interior of the Delaware commemorative issue holder.

DelCoinFold.jpg

DelCoinFoldInside.jpg

and the cover of an odd little book that was issued with the event.

DelAlminCover.jpg

Here a picture of the Delaware commemorative half dollar as it was shown in the even program booklet. You will note that the design is slightly different from the final coin with cloud, sun burst and "1936" above Old Sweds Church.

DelEarlydesign.jpg

Ah, Sy......I don't know how to tell you this......... BUT.....I need your Vermont! Awesome coin.........................MJ

Ray, fun Texas! (thumbs u

Ty, fun Pan-Pac and sweet GWC-BTW! (thumbs u

Paul, awesome Lafayette! :applause:

Thanks for the comments regarding the Vermont, guys. I need to get it imaged by Bob Campbell as he does a GREAT job with coin imagery.

I just got these super sized : )

That's the nicest Hudson I've seen. (thumbs u

I'd love to have your permission to add these examples for my Classic Commem Book project. Grades please.

Ty..........Beautiful toning on your Lincoln. I'm glad a thread was started on early commemoratives. The design and toning on some are incredible.

Lee- no problem. My pleasure...............I have13 photographed.

Do you want the super large format as pictured or do you want them cropped?

I can post the balance later if you wish.

I have about another 11 or so being photographed now by M Goodman....I'll post those when I get them.

The grades in the last post---

Oregon PCGS 67

Stone Mtn PCGS 67

Hudson 66*

Pilgrim 66*

MJ

Y'all really make me wish I hadn't sold off most of my commems. Absolutely beautiful coins you're showing... :golfclap:

I'll second that. Those shown are incredible. I'll take those tarnish damaged coins any day. lol