• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yes! Yes! 1932-D Quarter Crossed and Upgraded!

3 posts in this topic

I didn't get all my grades back yet but I sure did get one heck of a surprise.

In the

original thread I wanted to send my anacs 1932-D Washington Quarter (AU-55) in to double check the authenticity... but I also had a good feel that this coin was undergraded.

my coins are due to be graded by Friday but I'm one of those people who have to check everyday regardless... in hopes the coins get graded early... I checked the invoice today and it's showing up as an AU58!!! Not a big increase in grade but a proud moment all the same.

Where are those coins for the World Series of Grading??????? I'm Ready!!!... okay, maybe not smile.gif

Dave

Where are those coins for the World Series of Grading??????? I'm Ready!!!... okay, maybe not smile.gif

Actually, were this coin in the competition you would have been deducted a point for getting the grade wrong against the slabbed grade. Just one of MANY flaws in the competition.

Congrats on the cross. It's nice to get a crossover upgrade. NGC has been good to be about it!