• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WEEK #387 PUT YOUR THINKING CAPS ON.......

16 posts in this topic

• Administrator

QUESTION:

Which three gold coins are dated 1920-S?

Our first place winner will receive an autographed copy of “The Complete Guide to Buffalo Nickels” David W. Lange

There will also be a runner up prize given to a randomly selected player with the correct answer.

REMINDER: The Numisma-Quest ends on Saturday at midnight EST. Entries after that time will not be valid. See the Trivia info post for more details.

When you post your answer, only the administrators can see it. Stop back this Monday. We will make all the posts visible and announce the winners.

I know there is a 1920-S $20 Saint, a 1920-S $10 Indian, there were no other US issues that I know of, thought about a Cuban gold coin, but those were only 1915-16, the only other one I could find was a 1920-S Australian Sovereign, so those would be my guess.

• Administrator

QUESTION:

Which three gold coins are dated 1920-S?

Answer: USA eagle, USA double eagle and Australian sovereign

Congrats to our first place winner mhardin2413 who will receive an autographed copy of “The Complete Guide to Buffalo Nickels” David W. Lange

Congratulations to $ilverhawk for being this week’s winner

Please stop by this Friday for the PMG Numisma-Quest question