• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BYE Everyone!!

34 posts in this topic

Well the season is coming and it is time to start working hard core. :)

I will be in Washington D.C. area from Aug till Jan. I will be away from home and

working lots of overtime and will not have the time to chat away more or even buy

any coins!! :( :( :( I just went into my eBay account and deleted all 68 of my saved

searches. I am hoping to hit my first coin show (Baltimore November 12-15, 2009)

since I will be in the area. If you are going to the show let me know!!

Well I am leaving home today and it's of to work I go!!

Bye Everyone :hi:

I will be back in Jan!! :grin:

I'll miss you around, Jaime. You're definitely one of the good guys! But, come clean, you're really FBI and you'll be undercover as a male dancer until the case is solved. Mucho respect, bro! :grin:

What did they do ban the use of computers in Washington? Keep us informed Jaime. All work and no play makes for a dull boy. Take care Jaime. :hi:

Well working 12-14 hour days doesn't leave much time left in the day.

My girl is going to vet school and she has to quit her job so I need to bring home the big bucks!!

Don't worry I will playing hard after the season is over!! :)

I'm going to the Whitman Coin expo in Baltimore in November..so let me know and we'll carpool...it will be fun going with a fellow board member..PM me and we'll work out the details when the dates are closer...

Well, when I'm on shiftwork, I work 12 hour days which means I'm away from home for about 14 hours. Even with that I find time to jump on the boards just to decompress. Wish you the best in your job and look forward to seeing you post more! I'll miss ya man... oh and my 66 ucam dime is going to miss you too!! ;)

Good luck in your new job jaime. How ya gonna get the next set of Lincolns graded? I only have half a set! Oh no, what am I gonna do??? lol Take care my friend and if ya get a small break every now and then, go to the library and at least jump on and let us know how things are going!

I'm going to the Whitman Coin expo in Baltimore in November..so let me know and we'll carpool...it will be fun going with a fellow board member..PM me and we'll work out the details when the dates are closer...

The house I am staying at is in Alexandria.

Well, when I'm on shiftwork, I work 12 hour days which means I'm away from home for about 14 hours. Even with that I find time to jump on the boards just to decompress. Wish you the best in your job and look forward to seeing you post more! I'll miss ya man... oh and my 66 ucam dime is going to miss you too!! ;)

The house I am staying at is the company house and it doesn't have internet and I really don't want to foot the bill.

Gone to DC to work from now till January, hmmm...are you a running back for the Redskins?

Oh wait, you said working overtime, so you can't be in politics or playing for the Skins...

Gone to DC to work from now till January, hmmm...are you a running back for the Redskins?

Oh wait, you said working overtime, so you can't be in politics or playing for the Skins...

Fixed it for you. heh

jom

I'M BACK!!:banana:

I didn't know it but my boss got internet for the house.

I have to be able to print the job invoices for my workers and myself.

I will still be very busy but at least I will be able to check in!!

Thanks everyone (thumbs u

...come clean, you're really FBI and you'll be undercover as a male dancer until the case is solved. Mucho respect, bro! :grin:

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Don't work too hard and drop us a post once in a while Jaime.

I'M BACK!!:banana:

I didn't know it but my boss got internet for the house.

I have to be able to print the job invoices for my workers and myself.

I will still be very busy but at least I will be able to check in!!

Thanks everyone (thumbs u

I knew you couldnt stay away ... yer an addict hahah

Thanks for the purchases by the way!